t20 world cup Amitabh Bachchan has tears flowing down after India wins revealed why did not watch match | Amitabh Bachchan’s eyes welled up with tears after winning the T20 World Cup, he said

T20 World Cup 2024: The final match of the T20 World Cup was played between India and South Africa at Kensington Oval Stadium in Barbados on 29 June. India won this match. Team India defeated South Africa by 7 runs and won the T20 World Cup trophy after 17 years. In such a situation, the whole country is congratulating Team India. Bollywood celebs are also overjoyed with India’s victory and are congratulating them.

Amitabh Bachchan has also congratulated the Indian cricket team for winning the T20 World Cup. Big B was so happy for India’s victory that he could not hold back his tears. However, he did not watch the cricket match. While posting on Tumblr and X, he has also explained the reason for this.

‘I haven’t watched TV, when I do this…’
Amitabh Bachchan wrote on his Tumblr account- ‘World champion India! T20 World Cup 2024… Excitement and emotions and apprehension.. everything is done and over. I haven’t watched TV, when I do that we lose! Nothing else comes to mind. Just tears flowing with the tears of the team!’

Big B could not stop his tears
Big B has also posted a post on his ex account. In this, he wrote, ‘T 5057- Tears flowing along with the tears shed by Team India. World champion India. Bharat Mata ki Jai. Jai Hind. Jai Hind. Jai Hind.’

Abhishek Bachchan had revealed this
Let us tell you that in an interview in the year 2011, Abhishek Bachchan had also revealed that when India plays, Amitabh Bachchan does not watch the match. Because he believes that when he watches the match, India loses.

Film stars congratulated Team India
Many stars of the film industry have expressed their happiness on Team India winning the T20 World Cup. Many celebs including Salman Khan, Alia Bhatt, Kiara Advani, Vicky Kaushal and Tamanna Bhatia have written posts on social media for Team India on India’s victory and wished them.

read this also: If you are a fan of Kalki 2898 AD, you can buy co-ord sets with your favorite characters! You are getting this opportunity for a few hours only

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Reply